Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Was


I was there when you wanted me,
I was there when you didnt,
I was there when you needed me,
I was there when you didnt,

I was the one who forced you to smile,
I was the one you smiled at,
I was the one who forced you to laugh,
I was the one you laughed at,

I was the one that never left,
I was the one who promised I wont,
I was the one you didnt want to leave,
I was the one you thanked for staying,

I was the one who listened to you,
I was the one who always heard you,
I was the one who still can hear you,
I was the one that wouldnt stop listening,

I was the one who gave you anwsers,
I was the on that told you the truth,
I was the one that you asked,
I was the one you trusted,

I was the one who picked you up,
I was the one who wouldnt let you fall,
I was the one you held on too,
I was the one that held you,

I was your friend,
I was your world,
I was what you wanted me to be,
I was all that kept you free,

I was the one who loved you,
I was the one you loved,
I was the one who wont forget you,
I was the one you forgot.



~Chronic Frog
<3

1 comment:

  1. that was amazing...i love your writing
    glad that i came across your blog...wow

    ReplyDelete